Re: How to access Window Manager protocol

Than you for your answer, Stephen. It helped me open my eyes.

In fact, I was using the 'destroy' event and not the 'delete event'
(which is the one
used by the window manager to kill the window).

So, defining a callback for 'delete_event' was enough to do the trick.

Thanks again,

"swilhelm/OU=internet/DD.RFC-822=swilhelm"@theriver com eux220 sgp st com