Re: Gtk->main

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 09:12:32AM -0400, David Weisgerber wrote:

Don't know what you are really doing wrong. My Mainloop looks like this:

main Gtk;

Maybe you installed a signal handler to close the application on the wrong
way and it now exits immediately. However, I only installed this signal
handler to have my apps closed when somebody presses the x:

$window->signal_connect("delete_event", \&CloseAppWindow);

Hope this helps,
David Weisgerber
--
Neue Meldungen von Windows 2000:
Dr?cken Sie eine beliebige Taste zum Fortsetzten oder eine

Let me include the code so that you can see exactly what I'm doing.  This comes directly from the tutorial.

Eric