Re: Gtk/Perl programming talk in NY

On 23 Jan 2001 16:44:38 EST, Charlie Schmidt said:

-

 im going, sounds cool.

 hehe, if there arent transcripts, ill either tape
 it or post a summary to the list or something of that nature *grin*

bastard ! i hate you :) hehe.. Be sure to bug Paolo for me lotsa :)

Maher

 [Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:59:50 UT] <Jens Luedicke>

 --
 Charlie Schmidt - ishamael themes org