Re: Gtk/Perl programming talk in NY

-

im going, sounds cool.

hehe, if there arent transcripts, ill either tape
it or post a summary to the list or something of that nature *grin*

[Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:59:50 UT] <Jens Luedicke>

Hi.
 > I will give a talk about Gtk/Perl programming in New York City
 > during the Linux World Expo next week.
 > The actual date is: Wednesday, January 31st 9:00am-10:15am.
 > More info on http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.
 > After the talk I will be available for a question&answers session.
 > If you can't make it to the talk, you'll probably find me
 > hanging around one of the Ximian, Gnome or Debian booths.

 Hmm... I would like to come, but I'm forced to stay in Germany ;-|

 Is there a way to get a transcript? Maybe someone could tape
 it and create an mp3 of it .... I'm just curious about it ;-))

--
Charlie Schmidt - ishamael themes org