Re: Gtk/Perl programming talk in NY

Hi.
I will give a talk about Gtk/Perl programming in New York City
during the Linux World Expo next week.
The actual date is: Wednesday, January 31st 9:00am-10:15am.
More info on http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.
After the talk I will be available for a question&answers session.
If you can't make it to the talk, you'll probably find me
hanging around one of the Ximian, Gnome or Debian booths.

Hmm... I would like to come, but I'm forced to stay in Germany ;-|

Is there a way to get a transcript? Maybe someone could tape
it and create an mp3 of it .... I'm just curious about it ;-))

--
with friendly regards....
        jens luedicke <jens irs-net com>

 PMC - Perl Mail Client
     http://www.irs-net.com/
     wget it: wget -m -nH ftp://ftp.irs-net.com/pmc

 Bush jr: FOAD ... perversion of justice ...
 --
 If's Beste Freundin: Else