Gtk/Perl programming talk in NY

Hi.
I will give a talk about Gtk/Perl programming in New York City
during the Linux World Expo next week.
The actual date is: Wednesday, January 31st 9:00am-10:15am.
More info on http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.
After the talk I will be available for a question&answers session.
If you can't make it to the talk, you'll probably find me
hanging around one of the Ximian, Gnome or Debian booths.

Hope to see you there!

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better