Re: Who's building gnome-perl/GtkHTML?

On 01/22/01 Jens Luedicke wrote:
There is something still broken.... the main "perl Makefile.PL"
doesn't detect correctly the GtkHTML module, and if I try to build

There was a typo, Fixed.

it hand-made it will complain at the end that it couldn't find
a -lgal lib ....

That's not my  problem:-)
You probably need to install libgal-dev on debian. The libgtkhtml-dev
package should depend on it (I already filed a bug report on this).

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better