Re: Coloring a progress bar

On 11/07/00 Robert Flemming wrote:
So in short I'm basically looking to color a progress bar depending on
how far along it is.  The threshholds by which the bar changes color are
not important I'm just looking to find out how to set the color period.

Probably this is too late, but I didn't know the answer till today
myself (read it in a mail by Owen):-)
The progress bar uses $style->bg('prelight') for the trough
and $style->bg('normal') for the background. So, as usual,
you need to copy the style of the widget, change the colors
and reapply it to the widget.

lupus (back to 2001, now...)

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better