Re: trouble installing

On 01/18/01 Maher Awamy wrote:
I am not so sure how supported Gtk::Perl is on Darwin, but those errors are
Gtk::Perl errors, you may want to compile Gtk::Perl yourself and look for
errors or ask on gtk-perl-list gnome org for more info, I have already cc'ed
the list.

Currently sub-modules are not supported on systems that don't
provide RTLD_GLOBAL for exporting symbols in dynamically loaded
libraries (as used by DynaLoader).
I'll probably work-around this problem building a convenience
shared library on those systems, but this isn't high priority for
me now. If someone feels up to the task, just ask and I'll provide
details.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better