Re: Who's building gnome-perl/GtkHTML?

On 01/20/01 Jens Luedicke wrote:
I'm running Debian too and today libgtkhtml6 replaced
libgtkhtml4 in the unstable branch. GtkHTML complained
because it couldn't load the old lib and gnome-perl CVS
didn't detect the new libgtkhtml6 (when running perl Makefile.PL)
so I symlink'ed a file called libgtkhtml.so.4 to libgtkhtml.so.6 ...

Eh, this is not quite the right solution:-)
Anyway GtkHTML in cvs now supports gtkhtml 0.8 (there were some
incompatibilities in the API since version 0.6).
Note that older versions of gtkhtml will not be supported
in the binding.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better