Re: GnomeFileEntry: How to set directory and select hidden items?

On 02/26/01 ws wrote:
GnomeFileEntry:
-How can I set the initial directory (it is set to the directory the
script is started) and should be set to a working directory)?

$file_entry->set_default_path($path);
Perusing the reference documentation could be of some
help here: check http://projects.prosa.it/gtkperl/.

-How can I select hidden items (.directories and .files are not
displayed)?

There is no way to do it in the program, but the user could
type '.' and TAB to see the hidden files and select them...
This is a limitation of the Gtk+ file selector, BTW.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better