Re: panel question

On 02/24/01 Paolo Molaro wrote:
Look in http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/panel/index.html:
basically, you need to connect to some signals in your applet
widget: change_orient, change_pixel_size, back_change.
back_change won't work as is in perl, because the applet widget
library has a bug: I'll fix this shortly.

Ok, I added a workaround for the bug as well as some missing
functions to the binding. The sample code is expanded as well
to show how to make use of the functionality.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better