Re: [ANNOUNCE] Gtk-Perl 0.7005 released.

Paolo Molaro wrote:

Gtk-Perl version 0.7005 has been released: you can find it

Hi Lupus,

What a great job you have done - almost everything works much better
than
before - especially the multiple build system and I had no compiler
errors.

However, I have come across three little problems.

1) Makefile.PL wrongly tried to build gtkglarea (used
--without-gtkglarea)

2) None of the */build/*-ref.pod files were built.

3) Gnome GtkDial fails to construct currectly. When I called
Gtk::Dial->new($adjustment) I got:

  Invalid class name Gtk::Adjustment=HASH(0x8733fd4)

so I guess that it was not expecting an adjustment as the first real
arg.

Thanks again for the great work.