Re: [ANNOUNCE] Gtk-Perl 0.7005 released.

On 02/23/01 Dermot Musgrove wrote:
However, I have come across three little problems.

1) Makefile.PL wrongly tried to build gtkglarea (used
--without-gtkglarea)

Uhm, I forgot I had gtkglarea detection only sketched out:
should be fixed in the cvs version now.

2) None of the */build/*-ref.pod files were built.

I'll look into this one. Do you get any error messages?

3) Gnome GtkDial fails to construct currectly. When I called
Gtk::Dial->new($adjustment) I got:

  Invalid class name Gtk::Adjustment=HASH(0x8733fd4)

I accidentally removed the Gtk::Dial implementation, dunno how,
I must be getting old...
Anyway, this is fixed in cvs.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better