Re: Statically linked Gtkperl-script?

To all about [ Statically linked Gtkperl-script? ]:
+--->
| Hi folks,
| is it possible to make a program with a statically linked gtkperl version
| like opera with its statically linked qt version ? I want to install some
| programs of mine on some machines in school (I don't have root privileges)
| and I am not sure if it is possible to make a perlgtk installation there so I
| think I could use the binaries from my own machine. Can I do so ?
| Is there a perl function which tells me what files I would need and which I
| don't need ?
| Thanks for help,
| David Weisgeber
| gtk-perl-list mailing list
| gtk-perl-list gnome org
| http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-perl-list
+--->

So, I answer on it:

   Hello, David! :oD

First of all, I want to know how to compile Perl script and plus *statically*. ;o)
If you mean 'perlcc' (some suck to make bloatELF "Hello World" about  3 meg's),
so my answer is *NO*.

--
./bo
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your

[ Sun Apr  1 15:54:59 EET 2001 ]