Re: [gtk-osx-users] Module From Scratch [was: Module Not Found?]

On May 10, 2017, at 6:06 PM, David Lowe <doctorjlowe twc com> wrote:

On 2017 May 10, at 13:13, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen fremont ca us> wrote:

I think you mean "moduleset" that just builds a single application? All *modules* build a single
application, and a moduleset is just a container of modules. You can simply pick any random module that
uses the same build system (i.e. autotools or cmake) as your app, copy it into your test moduleset, and
adjust the dependencies, patches, and whatever to match your needs.

      Okeh, i know i need autotools.  Picking the random module seems to be my problem.  When i grep for
GnuCash, for instance, i come up empty.  I manually scrolled through one of the files, but i didn’t see
anything within that which i could recognize as the part that does the work.

GnuCash's moduleset is at https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-osx/blob/master/modulesets/gnucash.modules.
You'll find Gimp in the gtk-osx-random.modules.