Re: [gtk-osx-users] Pasting images from clipboard

On Feb 15, 2016, at 2:43 AM, Miroslav Rajcic <mrajcic hotmail com> wrote:

Hi John,

I've just rebuilt new GTK+ from clean slate, no building issues anymore.
But the pasting still doesn't work with new GTK+.
When using with my sample app, I still get the error message for fetching the image from clipboard.

You can test using the sources/installer available here:
http://notecase.sourceforge.net/temp/paste_sample.zip
http://notecase.sourceforge.net/temp/test-1.1.pkg

Regards,
 Miroslav

The test case code seems to be the same that you provided earlier. What's all of the other stuff in the zip
file?

What moduleset did you use to build Gtk+?