Re: [gtk-osx-users] Pasting images from clipboard

On Feb 10, 2016, at 6:23 AM, Miroslav Rajcic <mrajcic hotmail com> wrote:

I created a small sample, and I can still reproduce the issue.
Code features "Paste Image" button, that tries to fetch image from the clipboard if available.

On my Mac Mini (OS X 10.7.5) I always see message box "ERROR: Failed to get image from the clipboard!",
telling me that there is an image on clipboard, but it failed to fetch it.
Bug recipe is to open some .jpg or .png image in some picture viewer app and copy it to clipboard, then
press "Paste image" button.

Entire sample program code is given below.
Additionally, I have put entire sample project and a sample binary installer (created with "make
osxinstaller" from sources) online at:
http://notecase.sourceforge.net/temp/paste_sample_src.zip
http://notecase.sourceforge.net/temp/test-1.0.pkg

Miroslav,

Thanks for the test case. That made it really easy to find the problem, which I've fixed and pushed to
gtk-2-24, gtk-3-18, and master. The gtk-2-24 commit is 99db416 and the commit message explains the problem.