Re: [gtk-osx-users] Dynamic menu bar menus

On Nov 20, 2014, at 7:35 PM, Richard Procter <richard n procter gmail com> wrote:

Hi All,

I'd like to populate a menu bar menu dynamically (e.g. like the "Bookmarks" menu in Firefox).

AFAICT though that exceeds gtkosx_application capabilities --- just looking for someone to confirm my
understanding?

Not a bit. You just need to call gtkosx_application_sync_menubar() after every change so that the change is
propagated to the Mac's menubar.