From: Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org>
To: Andrius <andriusr yahoo com>
Cc: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>; "gtk-osx-users-list gnome org" <gtk-osx-users-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] Switching keyboard layouts with Alt+Cmd+Space

It seems like we want to change the way we do events so that rather than just emitting a signal to all interested parts of the application, we emit a signal and get a response from the listeners that tells whether they actually did anything in response to the signal.

I haven't investigated further to see if this can be done without breaking ABI.