[gtk-osx-users] install_name_tool error when bundling

Hello,

I try to bundle a pygtk application on mac osx lion mountain with gtk-mac-bunbler and when i run it the following error appear. Seeing this I try bundler the demo app and I get the same error.

Does anyone have a working track to solve this problem.

install_name_tool: can't open input file: /Users/gtkosx5/Desktop/.PyGtkDemo.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libpython2.7.dylib for writing (Permission denied) install_name_tool: can't lseek to offset: 0 in file: /Users/gtkosx5/Desktop/.PyGtkDemo.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libpython2.7.dylib for writing (Bad file descriptor) install_name_tool: can't write new headers in file: /Users/gtkosx5/Desktop/.PyGtkDemo.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libpython2.7.dylib (Bad file descriptor) install_name_tool: can't close written on input file: /Users/gtkosx5/Desktop/.PyGtkDemo.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libpython2.7.dylib (Bad file descriptor)

thank you very much

--
Regards