[gtk-osx-users] Monospace font and underscore character

Here is another minor problem I have encountered.

When setting a monospace font on a GtkTextView object, i.e.:

PangoFontDescription *pfd = pango_font_description_new();
pango_font_description_set_family(pfd, "Monospace");
gtk_widget_modify_font(editor, pfd);
pango_font_description_free(pfd);

I get the desired monospace font (which is good for a program editor) but any underscore character '_'
becomes invisible, i.e. it is drawn like a space character.

Regards,

Steffen