Re: [gtk-osx-users] Sorting in GtkFileChooser is broken

On Feb 26, 2013, at 4:02 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:

On Feb 26, 2013, at 9:18 AM, Steffen Gutmann <muibase yahoo com> wrote:

Hi!

The problem can be reproduced in gtk-demo by starting the  'Printing' demo, selecting the 'Print to File'
printer and choosing the 'Other' entry in the 'Save inf older' section.  On my system the filenames are
not sorted properly when clicking on the header of the 'Name' column.

Shall I file a big about this?

Hmm. I don't see the problem. Might it be a localization issue?

Ah, no, it's in Gtk3 only.

Please try to debug it and figure out what's going wrong, then file a bug against Gtk3.