From: Steffen Gutmann <muibase yahoo com>
To: "gtk-osx-users-list gnome org" <gtk-osx-users-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:44 PM
Subject: [gtk-osx-users] Sorting in GtkFileChooser is broken

Hi,

I noticed that the sorting of filenames in the GtkFileChooserDialog is broken in
my app.  I haven't found any other gtk test app to verify this, and gtk-demo
does not seem to have a demo of the file chooser.

This happens when I build on Lion for x86_64 but not on Leopard for ppc/x86.
 Strange.  Has anyone else seen this?  The problem also does not exist on other
platforms (Windows/Linux) of my app.

Steffen