[gtk-osx-users] Sorting in GtkFileChooser is broken

Hi,

I noticed that the sorting of filenames in the GtkFileChooserDialog is broken in my app.  I haven't found any
other gtk test app to verify this, and gtk-demo does not seem to have a demo of the file chooser.

This happens when I build on Lion for x86_64 but not on Leopard for ppc/x86.  Strange.  Has anyone else seen
this?  The problem also does not exist on other platforms (Windows/Linux) of my app.

Steffen