Re: [gtk-osx-users] Problem with broken tango files from http://tango.freedesktop.org/releases/
- From: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- To: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- Cc: gtk-osx-users-list gnome org, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] Problem with broken tango files from http://tango.freedesktop.org/releases/
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:07:29 -0800
On Feb 7, 2012, at 11:28 AM, John Ralls wrote:
> I wrote Steiner and he commented on the bug that he doesn't have the requisite access and can't get hold of anyone who does. Until that's resolved I've uploaded the Tango files to Github and adjusted the modulesets to point there.
Well, that didn't last long. Whatever was wrong with the Tango site has been fixed, so the change is reverted.
] [Thread Prev