Re: [gtk-osx-users] Problem with broken tango files from http://tango.freedesktop.org/releases/
- From: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen fremont ca us>
- To: Pete Fotheringham <pete fotheringham codethink co uk>
- Cc: gtk-osx-users-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] Problem with broken tango files from http://tango.freedesktop.org/releases/
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 08:34:04 -0700
On Feb 2, 2012, at 2:28 AM, Pete Fotheringham wrote:
> On 02/02/2012 09:14, Pete Fotheringham wrote:
>> I don't know the status of the Tango stuff on FDO, but it may be worth
>> changing the modulesets until the FDO files get fixed.
> I've raised a bug against Tango at FDO
Thanks. I'm considering hosting those files on Github in the meantime,
A side point is that it's libgnome which pulls in the tango stuff, and it's been deprecated for years. You should be using newer facilities in your project.
] [Thread Prev