Re: [gtk-osx-users] Problem with broken tango files from http://tango.freedesktop.org/releases/
- From: Pete Fotheringham <pete fotheringham codethink co uk>
- To: Jesse van den Kieboom <jessevdk gnome org>
- Cc: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen fremont ca us>, gtk-osx-users-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] Problem with broken tango files from http://tango.freedesktop.org/releases/
- Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:48:32 +0000
On 02/02/2012 15:46, Jesse van den Kieboom wrote:
2012/2/2 John Ralls <jralls ceridwen fremont ca us
<mailto:jralls ceridwen fremont ca us>>
On Feb 2, 2012, at 2:28 AM, Pete Fotheringham wrote:
> On 02/02/2012 09:14, Pete Fotheringham wrote:
>> I don't know the status of the Tango stuff on FDO, but it may be
>> changing the modulesets until the FDO files get fixed.
> I've raised a bug against Tango at FDO
Thanks. I'm considering hosting those files on Github in the meantime,
A side point is that it's libgnome which pulls in the tango stuff,
and it's been deprecated for years. You should be using newer
facilities in your project.
Afaik, icon-naming-utils is still required for the gnome icon themes.
Yes - we are using it to pick up the gnome icon themes.
] [Thread Prev