Re: [gtk-osx-users] Problem with broken tango files from

On 02/02/2012 15:46, Jesse van den Kieboom wrote:
2012/2/2 John Ralls <jralls ceridwen fremont ca us
<mailto:jralls ceridwen fremont ca us>>

    On Feb 2, 2012, at 2:28 AM, Pete Fotheringham wrote:

     > On 02/02/2012 09:14, Pete Fotheringham wrote:
     > <snip>
     >> I don't know the status of the Tango stuff on FDO, but it may be
     >> changing the modulesets until the FDO files get fixed.
     >> Regards
     >> Pete
     > I've raised a bug against Tango at FDO

    Thanks. I'm considering hosting those files on Github in the meantime,

    A side point is that it's libgnome which pulls in the tango stuff,
    and it's been deprecated for years. You should be using newer
    facilities in your project.

Afaik, icon-naming-utils is still required for the gnome icon themes.
Yes - we are using it to pick up the gnome icon themes.

Pete Fotheringham
Codethink Ltd