Re: [gtk-osx-users] PyGTK on Lion

It seems that you've found a new bug, probably in pygtk. Try building with the 10.6 SDK. I'll have a look at pygtk and 10.7 next week.

Actually, how do I do it the right way? I removed the user account I created earlier and started clean. I added this to .jhbuildrc-custom
setup_sdk(target="10.6", sdk_version="10.6", architectures=["i386"])

Again, the "jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-python" skipped all the steps. Now, when I run my app (from jhbuild shell), I get "no module named gtk"

Is something remaining from the previous build that I haven't cleared? I've actually removed the user account and created a new one.

Thanks,
Shrihari