Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Glade 32 bit has no widgets

On 18 May 2011 at 6:53, John Ralls wrote:

> If you create an app bundle for glade using
> ige-mac-bundler it will work ...

Thanks for the explanations.

> But if your devs are working in a MacPorts environment,
> why not use a MacPorts Glade?

Because we are are doing two jobs.

One is a port of the VFX Forth compiler to Mac, and we want to
use GTK+ on both Linux and Mac. When a user installs VFX Forth
on a Mac, we have no control over what is already on that box.

The second job is to port a 1M SLOC Forth application. Part of
my job is tool maintenance for the developers. One is an
opinionated long-time Mac user/developer, and another is an
opinionated long-time Unix/Linux developer. Others are as
reasonable as programmers get. Fortunately, the developers are
currently only on two continents.

Stephen
--
Stephen Pelc, stephen mpeforth com
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691

believed to be clean.