[Gtk-osx-users] Compiling gtk program using gtk-osx

Hi there,

I have installed gtk-osx using jhbuild. Now I am confused on how to compile my program. After installing gtk-osx, I should have all the gtk libraries in my computer correct? can I simply use a make file to compile my program? If I do use make file to compile, do I lose the ability to bundle up my program since I didn't use jhbuild to compile my program? It will be great you guys can provide me some hints on how to get the jhbuild compiling my program.

Thanks,

Victor