[Gtk-osx-users] GtkOSXApplication menu support

Hi,

I'm currently porting gedit to the new GtkOSXApplication. Things seem to be much nicer now (cool with the multiple windows support for global menu). There is one thing that is a bit strange and I don't know why it happens, but when I set the menu (according to the example) I get somehow an additional Apple (like the system menu) in the menu bar (only a bit smaller). The weird thing also is that when I open an additional gedit window, and then switch back to the first one, this smaller apple logo menu thingie disappears.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens and how to fix it?

Jesse
begin:vcard
fn:Jesse van den Kieboom
n:van den Kieboom;Jesse
org:EPFL;BioRob
adr:Station 14;;EPFL-IC-ISIM-GRIJ;Lausanne;;1015;Switzerland
email;internet:jesse vandenkieboom epfl ch
title:PhD student
tel;work:+4121 693 26 02
url:http://biorob.epfl.ch
version:2.1