[Gtk-osx-users] GtkOSXApplication menu support

Hi,

I'm currently porting gedit to the new GtkOSXApplication. Things seem to
be much nicer now (cool with the multiple windows support for global
menu). There is one thing that is a bit strange and I don't know why it
happens, but when I set the menu (according to the example) I get
somehow an additional Apple (like the system menu) in the menu bar (only
a bit smaller). The weird thing also is that when I open an additional
gedit window, and then switch back to the first one, this smaller apple
logo menu thingie disappears.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens and how to fix it?

Jesse