Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Custom URL Handler

On Mar 14, 2011, at 8:30 AM, Phillip Heller wrote:

> John,
>
>  I'd sent this to the list some time ago, though nobody replied....
>
> Is this functionality something you'd be willing to roll into the distribution gtk-osx and igemacintegration?
>
> https://github.com/pheller/ige-mac-integration

Phillip,

I didn't do anything with it in January because you said that it was "proof of concept", implying that it wasn't really ready and that you were going to keep working on it. Have you changed your mind about that? Are there any problems other than that the first invocation just starts the application and the signal doesn't get emitted (which is a problem for all of the Apple Event handlers in GtkOSXApplication)?