Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Are you using Enchant/GtkSpell using AppleSpell backend?

On 2011-06-21 21:17, Eric Le Lay wrote:
> Hi,
> there is progress on the MacPorts front as well (I'm not involved in it
> at all):
> http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2011-June/014999.html
> Hopes this helps...
That commit is from the person I've been working with from Abiword.

I've picked up a bigger problem in my experiments.  Enchant loads
modules for each spell checker provider, these seem to be hard coded to
/Users/dev/gtk/inst/lib/enchant - so I need to check where it gets those
and how we can make them relative.

I guess because it doesn't go through the actual dynamic module loading
we can't use any of the rewrite magic that is there when we load shared
libraries.  Or am I wrong?

--
regards
Dwayne