Re: [Gtk-osx-users] weird menu problem

2011/2/10 John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>:
> You're passing objects to Gtk which aren't GObjects, obviously. If GtkItemFactory somehow produces Gtk widgets which aren't GObjects, yes, that could be it.

I doubt that, because you can alter menu's created by GtkItemFactory
just if they were created as GtkMenu / GtkMenuItem

I'm quite sure that the warnings are shown during _sync() calls. Every
sync produces the same number of warnings.

> If you're going to have to redo your UI, you should probably look into doing so with pygobject and the gobject-introspection interface instead of PyGtk... though I haven't yet done so for GtkOSXApplication.

Bluefish is written in C, so that's not really a problem. However, the
menu is quite large so there is lots of code and lots of translations
involved. We're planning to move to the uimanager API in the next
major release.

Olivier