Re: [Gtk-osx-users] weird menu problem

I just noticed that test_integration is default built with
gtkosxapplication, and not with ige-mac-integration.

however, changing the define on top doesn't help, because it doesn't build:

test-integration.c: In function ‘view_menu_cb’:
test-integration.c:424: error: ‘GtkOSXApplication’ undeclared (first
use in this function)

I'll see if I can fix that myself.

Olivier