Re: [Gtk-osx-users] weird menu problem

no difference at all. If I remove the call
ige_mac_menu_set_menu_bar(GTK_MENU_SHELL(bfwin->menubar));
the menu (now a regular gtk menu) works.

the application seems correctly linked:
/Users/olivier/gtk/inst/lib/libigemacintegration.0.dylib
(compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)

Olivier