Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Building gtk-osx on Lion -- no python?

Ah, thanks, John.  Building it now.

For some reason, Python was automatically built for me when I last built my environment (under 10.6) using the following:

jhbuild bootstrap --ignore-system
jhbuild build

And when .jhbuildrc-custom defined modules as follows:

modules = [ "meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap", "meta-gtk-osx-core", "meta-gtk-osx-python", "librsvg", "meta-gtk-osx-themes", "gtk-quartz-engine" ]

Was python previously a hard dependency of meta-gtk-osx-python or bootstrap, where it is not now?

--phil