Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Widget name no longer working?

On Sep 28, 2010, at 9:58 AM, Shawn Bakhtiar wrote:

> In GTK 2.18 i386, This code worked, and GTK_WIDGET(widget)->name would point to the name assigned to the widget in glade-3 builder.  I have not changed anything in the XML files nor this code, but now that I am using GTK 2.20 i386, this value points to an empty string "". I have tried to get the string from the name property and it still gives me the same results an empty string "". I don't see any warnings about it not being a property either.
>
> What am I missing?

Dunno about your code, but you're missing what this list is for -- which is OSX-specific issues, particularly those relating to the gtk-osx build and integration tools. Your question is about gtk programming and has no platform-related component. Take it to gtk-list or gtk-app-devel-list.