Re: [Gtk-osx-users] keymap (meta vs alt)

On Oct 3, 2010, at 4:28 PM, John Ralls wrote:

> Followup: I just tested with test-integration (admittedly in C, not Python) and the mnemonics work fine with <command>-foo. There's a catch, though: If your mnemonic uses the same key as a menu accelerator, the menu accelerator will override it if you haven't called gtk_osxapplication_set_use_quartz_accelerators(theApp, FALSE). Unfortunately, it looks like menu accelerators is broken in 2.20 with quartz accelerators turned off, so I'll have to investigate that.

After too much time debugging trying to find a problem in Gtk that wasn't there, I bisected ige-mac-integration and found that it was a mistake in test-integration. That's now fixed in master, but it wasn't anything that affected the library or applications as long as they didn't follow the incorrect example.