[Gtk-osx-users] Crash when quitting via Dock Icon

Greetings,

 Using gtk_osxapplication, I have successfully integrated the menubar with the Tryton (opensource ERP) client.  I've also implemented a termination handler like so:

self.macapp.connect("NSApplicationBlockTermination", self.sig_close)

<snip, snip>

   def sig_quit(widget=None):
       CONFIG['client.default_width'] = Main.get_main()._width
       CONFIG['client.default_height'] = Main.get_main()._height
       CONFIG.save()
       if hasattr(gtk, 'accel_map_save'):
           gtk.accel_map_save(os.path.join(get_config_dir(), 'accel.map'))
       if gtk.main_level() > 0:
           gtk.main_quit()

   def sig_close(self, widget):
       if common.sur(_("Do you really want to quit?"), parent=self.window):
           if not self.sig_logout(widget):
               return False
           Main.sig_quit()
       else:
           if self.macapp is not None:
               return True

This works just great for quitting via menubar, or accelerator. However, when invoking the dock icon quit method, I'm persented with the sig_close dialog, but when I click yes, I get the crash shown in the following pastebin url. Any suggestions?

http://pastebin.com/hbyeX0vy

Thanks!

--phil