[Gtk-osx-users] gtk.Dialog button key masks

Greetings,

  I have several Yes/No/Cancel dialogs which use the stock gtk-no, gtk-yes, gtk-cancel buttons.

I also have an accelerator CMD-N for a New Form.  However, when I use CMD-W to dismiss that form, and I'm presented with the dialog, it seems the dialog wants CMD-N for "No", rather than the default of Alt for dialogs (at least I thought it to be the default).

How might I modify the mask for stock-buttons?

Regards,

  Phil