Re: [Gtk-osx-users] menu synchronisation

2010/4/5 Olivier Sessink <oliviersessink gmail com>:
> One thing I noticed about the plugins: they all create their menu
> items *after* ige_mac_menu_set_menu_bar() has been called. Could that
> have an impact?

definitely related. I moved the set_menu_bar() to after the plugin gui
code, and now everything shows up correctly. This code adds new main
items to the menu bar, perhaps that is an issue?

b.t.w. the reason why I moved ige_mac_menu_set_menu_bar() to an
earlier point in the code is that ige_mac_menu_sync() crashes if
..set_menu_bar() has not yet been called.

Olivier