Re: [Gtk-osx-users] libiconv woes

On 28 Apr, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Shawn Bakhtiar wrote:

> You will still run into the same problem as below, but simply type
>
> jhbuild build libiconv  (NOT IN jhbuild shell)

	Hmm, maybe i'm missing something.  I'm liking the idea of going 32 bit for now.  Since Mr. Ralls demonstrated that the 32 bit version of libiconv has both symbols, why would i still run into the problem?  Also, it's not clear to me when i should do this.  Do i build libiconv after bootstrap, but before meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap?

Sent from my MacBookPro

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never  opened, small stain.