[Gtk-osx-users] failed glib build on 10.6

I have no Fink, DarwinPorts, MacPorts or similar environment set up. My system is an upgrade from Leopard. I had installed Python 2.6 (a 32- bit build) under Leopard using the installer from python.org and that remains the active python 2.6 on the system (Snow Leopard upgrade did not overwrite it). I have some things installed in /usr/local/ but I don't believe any of it is relevant. Other than that I cannot think of anything that would affect the build of glib, yet when I run "jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-core" I get the attached output.

Please advise if there's any other information that would help debug this problem.

   Richard