Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Building for OS X Snow Leopard

On Nov 13, 2009, at 8:36 AM, Jacob Juul Kolding wrote:

> I was able to get to this point as well,
> but when I try building glade3 I get an error
> that scrollkeeper-config is missing...

Ah, then glade3 needs --disable-scrollkeeper in its autogenargs. I'll
change that and push it in a bit.  In the meantime, you can add
append_autogenargs("glade3", "--disable-scrollkeeper")

to your jhbuildrc-custom.
Notice that you need to also build meta-gtk-osx-themes for glade3 to
work correctly, and that its non-scrollkeeper, not-able-to-be-disabled-
from-configure documentation build depends on libxml2.py, which Apple
doesn't provide, so you'll also need to
jhbuild buildone libxml2
first.

Last, when you run glade-3, you need to be in a jhbuild shell for it
to be able to find the theme engine and its icons.