Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Building for OS X Snow Leopard

Confirmed the issue.

Here is how I solved it.

From where you are stuck choose option 4 (start shell)

prompt> config --prefix=/Users/shawn/gtk/inst --disable-scrollkeeper

NOTE!!!! : make sure the prefix path is set to your install directory.

prompt> exit

then chose option 1.

This may be less painful then rebuilding, although I suppose you only need to build this one module.

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me