Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Building for OS X Snow Leopard

This time it ran flawlessly!

I did not need to configure any additional libraries, did not run into the HAVE_CUPS_API_1_2 issue.

I downloaded the latest version of the gtk-osx-build-setup.sh

prompt> sh gtk-osx-build-setup.sh

once this was done, I edited the .jhbuildrc-custom file and added the line:

setup_sdk(target="10.5", sdk_version="10.5", architectures=["i386"])

prompt> jhbuild build bootstrap
prompt> jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap
prompt> jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-core
prompt> jhbuild build libglade

I have recompiled my application. No problems.

I have also used the ige-mac-bundler to create an app bundle that has all the correct references and files (except for libmysql, which I have to build into /usr and simply copy the lib files over when we do a new install)

It works great! Thanks for all you help John, whatever you did worked, you d man!

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me