[Gtk-osx-users] problem with input source switching

Hi,

I'm using textadept --- an extensible texteditor based on Scintilla.

It works fine both under Linux and Windows, so I tried to setup it on
my Mac (it is GTK based so it uses GTK-OSX to run under Mac OS X), but
run into a wierd problem: I can't switch my input method.

I am using cmd+space to switch my input methods and this shortcut
works just fine everywhere, but not in textadept.

I am not familiar with Mac OS X event model, but I think that keypress
triggers global event shortcut only when it was not consumed
"locally". So my hypothesis is that cmd+space (and other shortcuts)
are consumed somewhere inside GTK-OSX Framework itself.

Any ideas on how to debug this problem?

Thanks.

--
e.v.e